Before beginning any Kundalini Yoga set or meditation, remember to always tune in to the Golden Chain of teachers and your own higher self with the Adi Mantra
The Adi Mantra : ONG NAMO GURU DEV NAMO
“I bow to the Infinite Creative Consciousness”
“I bow to the Divine Wisdom within me and beyond me”
Meditation for the Busy Executive or anyone who wants to bring prosperity into their lives Given by Yogi Bhajan What this Meditation will do for you: This meditation will help bring prosperity into your life. It is a fast, easy, convenient meditation that can be done even while sitting at one's desk during the workday! Mudra: Sit relaxed, with a straight spine. Eyes: Look at the center of the chin through closed eyes - or -look at the tip of the nose through partially closed eyes. Breath & Mantra: Inhale deeply and hold, while you mentally recite, "I am Bountiful, I am Blissful, I am Beautiful." Exhale entirely, and hold out as you mentally recite: "Excel, Excel, Fearless." Time: Practice this for 3 minutes at a time, 3-4 times a day (or more if you want). Comments: This is a good way to take a break from a hectic schedule, to refresh and reinvigorate yourself.
Gyan Mudra Kriya – When You Don’t Know What to Do
Join Tej and the Nine Treasures class in practicing this simple breath meditation that can help you when you don’t know what else to try. Filmed at our studio in West Hollywood on July 28, 2018.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 📯 We have begun a new 1000 day meditation that we do in the morning at 8:45 am before class ⚡️ We started May 6, 2018 💛
” Life is a flow of Love, only your participation is requested” ~ Yogi Bhajan
Practice in class with us or at home! Please jump in any time ! Join in for a day, 40 days or begin a new 1000 day sadhana with us !
We gather 8:45 am – Right before the daily 9 am class @ Nine Treasures Yoga
11 minutes a day for 40 days (or just keep going!). Join us in class, or on your own at home. But Join Us. Let us Manifest Together.
*The music for this meditation can be purchased here
Guru Teg Bahadar Ji embodied the essence of total sacrifice and service for the good of others. He gave his head so that others could practice their faith and be true to themselves. Guru Gobind Singh’s love and reverence for his father can be found throughout his many writings. In the first stanza of Chandi Di Var which is also the first part of the Ardas, Guru Gobind Singh says, “Teg Bahadar Simareeai Ghar Nao Nidh Aavai Dhaee ~ Meditate on Guru Tegh Bahadur and the Nine Treasures shall come running to you”.
Guru Gobind Singh tells us that just by remembering Guru Teg Bahadar Ji and his selfless deeds and example, all of the aspects of wealth, prosperity and ecstasy will come directly into our lives. This promise of prosperity includes both the Nine Spiritual Treasures and the Nine Worldly Treasures (Nao Nidh), defined below.
Nine Spiritual Treasures
- Bharosa – Faith. A deep faith in God and Dependence of god. The firm faith in Waheguru is the first and foremost experience of a practitioner of naam.
- Leenta – An absolute Attachment to god.
- Santokh – Contentment.
- Bairaag – Detachment – From worldly possessions.
- Hukam – Acceptance of and Total Surrender to the will of God.
- Sahaj – Equilibrium and Equipoise of the mind.
- Anand – Perpetual delight and Permanant joy.
- Vismaad – Ecstasy. Joy and wonderment.
- Nadar – An awakened soul considers god as the prime reason of his attainments and that his own efforts means nothing. The attitude keeps ego far away from the person.
Nine Worldly Treasures
- ‘Padam Nidhi’ – Attainment of children, grand children, precious metals, gold, silver, and the like.
- ‘Mahaan Padam’ – One gets, Diamond, Rubies and other precious stones. gems, jewels etc.
- ‘Sankh’ – Delicious things to eat.
- ‘Makar’ – Training in the use of arms for victory over enemies and protection of all.
- ‘Kachhap’ – Clothes, food grains, corn and the like.
- ‘Kund’ – Dealings in gold.
- ‘Neel’ – Trading in precious stones, gems and jewels.
- ‘Mukand’ – Mastery of the fine arts, music & poetry.
- ‘Kharab’ or ‘Warch’ – riches of all kinds.
This blessing of the Nine Treasures brings worldly riches and prosperity as well as the balance of faith, detachment, contentment, joy and complete devotion and connection to God.
Mentally Meditate on ‘Victory’
LEAN ON VICTORY
December 31, 1992—LA747—Los Angeles, California
At the end of this class,
Yogi Bhajan gives a gift to humanity.
Whenever you need help, inhale and hold the breath for 3-5 seconds and mentally utter the word “Victory.” (You can do it many times in the day.)
You will have the strength of 100 angels behind you on the spot. Because Yogi Bhajan is the Mahan Tantric, he had the power to change the frequency of the word “Victory” to psychosomatic 3.2 frequency, which is equal to 1,000 elephant power or 16,000 horsepower.
Normally a human’s frequency is 0.3 to 0.7. An intelligent successful person is 0.9. Yogi Bhajan said to make “victory” your guideword, make it a precious word and make it your religion. Anyone can use this word. You don’t have to be a yogi or a religious person to use this technology. The only condition is not to say the word out loud. Only mentally and silently chant it.
We completed 1000 days of this meditation on May 5, 2018 !
We began Monday August 10, 2015. We have practiced this sadhana together as a class with many friends jumping in at all points. So many people experienced great shifts in their prosperity during this time and attribute it to this practice. We have just begun a new Prosperity sadhana , details at the top of this page ~ please join us!